- Design and engineering – Coordination with architect or engineer licensed in the project location.
- Labor services – specific to timber frame and heavy timber construction in conjunction with installation of structural foam-core insulating panels (SIPs).
- Traditional timber frames – traditional fully joined, wooden pegged connections.
- Steel connected heavy timbers – hidden slot mortised steel connectors or exposed decorative and structural steel connectors.
- Wide choice of wood species.
- Enclosure materials – structural foam-core insulating panels (SIPs).
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Program:
Woodhouse’s program for INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES offers building professionals the opportunity to exclusively represent Woodhouse within a specific territory. This opportunity is for individuals and/or companies wanting to represent Woodhouse on a full-time basis. Prospective Independent Sales Representatives are required to have experience in construction and/or related areas of endeavor, complete an extensive written application and submit a business plan in conjunction with personal interviews with key Woodhouse management personnel. Independent Sales Representatives receive comprehensive and periodic training in all aspects of Woodhouse products and services.
If you have an interest in discovering